FilesEdit this page
Simple stand to hold multiple pairs of sunglasses.
InstructionsEdit this page
This project was designed to be cut out of 0.25" (6.3mm) material
- Cut out Main.SVG, Support.SVG, and Bracket.SVG three times.
- Sand all edges to ensure proper fitment between parts.
- Slide Support and Brackets into slots as shown in the example picture, adding glue to make a long lasting bond.
- Finish with paint or stain of your choosing.
- Display those awesome shades!
This project can be made from one 24" x 24" piece of 0.25" material.
Would love to see how many different ways this can be made!
Feel free to tag us @makermadecnc on instagram with pictures of your build!